Generate randomized musical compositions based on probabilities. Configurations for different music styles and ability to construct a set of tracks using the program's command line interface.
- CLI using
- Batch & Bash scripts for ease of use
pytestfor unit testing
coveragefor... well, coverage
See the project on Github! It's still in progress and could use some cleaning up, but it generate some interesting things. It's one of those projects I keep going back every once in a while.
- First real Python project
- Learned about project setup, unit testing, coverage
- Sccessfully generated MIDI files and PDF scores programmatically
- Have used generated music as a baseline/inspiration for real songs
Thanks for checking this out! Want updates about new posts?
Wishing you all the best,